Part two of the Aspiring Heads experience. I was extremely grateful for the feedback and information I received from the 360 degree assessment cycle. It helped me come closer to a more holistic understanding of my own perceived faults and how they might factor into a head search.
It's nice to know there are other ambitious people out there. Sometimes I feel like the aspirations I have in my career are confusing to my colleagues at school. They can't understand why I'd want the extra stress or the thankless work. I finally feel like I'm able to articulate some semblance of an answer. I want to help make the future leaders of our world humane. I want to be at the helm of organizations that see the transformative power of education as a tool for social engineering writ large on the world. I want them to understand, appreciate and embrace other ideas and cultures, reaping the benefit of our wonderfully amazing world. It can happen.
I was so pleased with the diversity of thought I witnessed this week. I have a renewed sense of hope.
It's nice to know there are other ambitious people out there. Sometimes I feel like the aspirations I have in my career are confusing to my colleagues at school. They can't understand why I'd want the extra stress or the thankless work. I finally feel like I'm able to articulate some semblance of an answer. I want to help make the future leaders of our world humane. I want to be at the helm of organizations that see the transformative power of education as a tool for social engineering writ large on the world. I want them to understand, appreciate and embrace other ideas and cultures, reaping the benefit of our wonderfully amazing world. It can happen.
I was so pleased with the diversity of thought I witnessed this week. I have a renewed sense of hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment