Just finished reading the assigned book for the Aspiring Heads Fellowship. A bit smarmy, but I think it accurately reflects the pressures and pitfalls of a headship. I think.
Reading it draws me to think more carefully about my reaction to setbacks. Do I have the necessary strength to exit a situation gracefully, or would I be a stubborn bastard?
I look back to experiences at my current school and can see a little of my own actions in each character. I'd like to think I'm more empathic than the majority of the characters involved, but I'm probably self-delusional on that point.
I am excited about the prospect of the personality inventory we'll get in Atlanta. It looks as though it will be a refreshingly direct assessment from, I hope, really frank people.
Reading it draws me to think more carefully about my reaction to setbacks. Do I have the necessary strength to exit a situation gracefully, or would I be a stubborn bastard?
I look back to experiences at my current school and can see a little of my own actions in each character. I'd like to think I'm more empathic than the majority of the characters involved, but I'm probably self-delusional on that point.
I am excited about the prospect of the personality inventory we'll get in Atlanta. It looks as though it will be a refreshingly direct assessment from, I hope, really frank people.
No comments:
Post a Comment