It's always interesting to discover who might be sitting next to you on your next flight. A few months ago, it was Morgan Freeman. Nice enough guy. Not a talker, which was okay by me.
I'm currently seated next to the author of "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." We've exchanged tips on subjects ranging from ADD medication to the niftyness of my EEE Pad Transformer.
Reminds me, I need to tell Grant about grape seed extract (the good stuff from Europe or Canada) and vitamin C dosing. Something to look into :)
I'm have a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a very long day. It looks like I won't be getting into Harrisburg until 11ish, where I'll have to navigate to the Hershey Lodge. Yes, I said it, the Hershey Lodge. It will certainly be an interesting time.
I'm currently seated next to the author of "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." We've exchanged tips on subjects ranging from ADD medication to the niftyness of my EEE Pad Transformer.
Reminds me, I need to tell Grant about grape seed extract (the good stuff from Europe or Canada) and vitamin C dosing. Something to look into :)
I'm have a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a very long day. It looks like I won't be getting into Harrisburg until 11ish, where I'll have to navigate to the Hershey Lodge. Yes, I said it, the Hershey Lodge. It will certainly be an interesting time.
No comments:
Post a Comment